Wednesday, September 13, 2017

My Namae Chapter 2

Ever since I heard my mom talking to the doctor I've been trying to remember, to see if I know anything. I've found nothing and my parents are scared that I'm planning another suicide attempt. Chloe is really upset that I tried again to kill my self. She stays next to me like glue never leaving my side until either I get into my house or I manage to get rid of her or hide out in my room and go to school after her. I try so hard to remember thinking back to my earliest memory and try to remember further back. I can't find anything... Until I remember me being dragged somewhere I can't see the persons face taking, my parents screaming in the background trying to get to me, to help me. But they can't help, they aren't fast enough. I got limp, dragging my feet on the ground trying to slow them down but it doesn't work. I cry trying to break free. Then it stops and I'm pulled back into reality with Clara poking my shoulder. "You ok?" she asks. "You just stopped walking and stood still like a statue," she said. "I'm fine," I say brushing her off. I'm shaken by the memory. During study hall, I think back to it but I can't find it. What I do find is me in a hospital when I'm about four the same as when I was being dragged away. "She's four, why would she try to cut herself? She's a child. Every night she cries uncontrollably screaming every few minutes. and I can't stop it because of what happened. How do we stop this?" demands my mom to the doctor. "I don't know how, but it will get worse the more her brain develops. I think she tried to kill herself not sure what she was doing exactly," he said. "Can't you use a medicine to wipe her memory? Will that help if she doesn't know what happened?" asked my mom. "I think but," he's cut off by a scream coming from me and shaking. "DO IT! I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS I CAN'T WATCH HER SUFFER LIKE THIS!" Screams my mom. I wake up from the trance I get a computer from the cart and search my name. And an article comes up. "Little girl kidnapped and gets extreme trama from terrifying experience" I click on it. There is a picture of me but it's blurry my mom is covering trying to the lens with her hand so I'm not in the picture. I read and find that I was taken because I was really smart and I could do extremely complex formulas. But the doctors stole it from me. I was taken because apparently the government had learned about me with an IQ higher than Einsteins and they wanted me to make new weapons. no one knows how I got out and what happened but I was traumatized and anything could start my crying and scream. No one knew what would set me off so I wasn't allowed to go outside much but nothing helped. So they wiped my memory. It was the only way to help me. There was a recent update. "Scarlet known as Scar tried to commit suicide again, at a party with a piece of glass. This is one of the many times she has tried. Some people think that it's from the trauma she got so many years ago and even though she can't remember, she still tries to die just like how she did when she was four, the doctors don't know why but they think that it was ingrained in her brain to kill herself. It's way more than depression and no one knows what to do." I close the tab and look at the ceiling. There is a website about me giving updates on my condition for the WHOLE WORLD! So it's not like everyone knows about this and possibly hundreds of thousands of people know about my suicide attempts. Perfect...
Now I just need to keep this a secret long enough to figure out what actually happened...



Hey everyone, sorry I haven't written anything in a while but I started school and it's going to be a really hard year so I won't be able to write so much but I'm working on some new chapters. Again please comment what stories you like the best and I'll see what I can do :)
-Star🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....