Saturday, February 17, 2018

Nutty Nicole Chapter 31

We fight for our lives and Star doesn't give us an inch. Until she starts to laugh hysterically. I'm confused. "What are you laughing at?" Luna demands. Star only laughs harder. "She's in shock, I think that she can't wrap her mind around all this," says Ana. Star stops laughing. "What am I doing? Why do I want to kill you? I failed, I'll never be good enough, this world will never be good enough! So why do I try? Why do I write even now? When I'm on the brink of madness?" Star says to herself. "Because I love it, so why am I here trying to kill my creations? What am I doing? Why am I? Why am I destroying the one thing that keeps me sane? Why am I trying to stop the one thing that makes me so happy I want to burst?" she says. We all lower our weapons confused at what Star is saying. Star's eyes widen and she smiles at us we tense up, then Star snaps her fingers and everything goes black...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....